Fire blankets can be used to extinguish small fires in the home, caravan, boat or garage. They can also be used to wrap around a person whose clothes have caught alight. It is best to store fire blankets in or adjacent to a kitchen but not too close to a potential hazard for the example above a stove.
A fire blanket is a specially treated glass fibre fabric which is very soft, smooth and does not irritate the skin. It is used for Extensive burns, escape from a fire, covering the body to protect from flames. A red vinyl hanging pouch is designed to protect fire blankets from exposure to harsh UV rays, chemicals, moisture, dust, salt air, insects, and temperature extremes
Fire stop spray safety for car, home, kitchen, restaurant, storeroom, office, and clubhouse. Dependable product for long life and dependency. Universal pattern product perfect fit for all car models, rickshaw, auto, van and other. Fire Kill Spray use chemical foam that blankets the flames and cuts off the oxygen supply. Very strong body. Ideal for use on burning liquids like oil and petrol. Preventing a fire from spreading or re-igniting. Simplicity in handling. Body made up of MS.
Benefits of Fire Blankets –
Apart from the obvious reasons; that is, putting off fires, fire blankets have many other uses as well.
There can be many situations in your life where these may turn out to be lifesavers. Below are listed some of the reasons why you should invest in them:
- Fire blankets are very easy to use as it requires no former training for use and can be used by anyone, be it an adult or a child.
- They can be used to put off fires on people which are not possible through fire extinguishers.
- One of its greatest advantages is that it lets you escape fires by wrapping it around your body.
- They can be used to put off small household fires quickly and prevent it from spreading in its initial stage only.
- They are always ready to use and a sure shot option as compared to fire extinguishers which may or may not work.
- A person can easily use it on themselves to put off a fire.
- They are very affordable, inexpensive and easy to store.
- Fire blankets can be cleaned or washed and reused.
- Their availability is not an issue; you can easily purchase one from your local DIY stores or hardware shops.
- Welding Area