A dock bumper is a recoiling or resilient device that is attached to a dock in order to absorb the impact of a hit by a truck or any other transportation device. One of the basic decisions before building a dock and the appropriate dock bumper involves the differences between declining and inclining docks. Both have advantages and disadvantages. Declining versions tend to move the top of the trailer towards the wall of the building, endangering both structure and equipment.
Product Details –
Material: – Rubber
Colour: – Grey
Size: – Of Size 150 x 150 x 75 mm x 500 mm Long
(We Can Give Any Customize Length Unto 2.00 Mtrs)
Feature of Dock Bumper-
- Wall Guard to protect the pillars/columns which is round shape and avoid to server rubbing and brushing of wall at sharp turning point and inside the garages and parking basements.
- It is made to natural & synthetic virgin rubber blend. It comes in black colour.
Dock Bumpers Can Be used:-
- Gussets for low docks.
- Extended plates where bolting won’t work.
- Rub rails for narrow truck wells.
- Wall bombers for fork lifts.
We offer Dock Bumper as per client requirement. Our range is very easy to use and install. Our range is perfect to be used in light, average and important Areas.